This agency are looking for someone with specific experience in luxury retail and fashion PR. They are in need of someone to be an interim Account Director for a minimum of 2 months whilst they find their permanent hire.
You'll be managing a number of clients and within that, managing the teams that liaise with these clients too (about 4-6 people). They are looking for someone who will bring new ideas and really hit the ground running. You'll be involved with a lot of strategy and client liaison and also the collaboration between all the teams within the integrated agency.
Ideally this agency is looking for the following;
* Minimum 1 years experience working at Account Director level
* Must have recent experience working in an agency
* It is essential you have experience working in fashion, preferably luxury clients or high street
* Team management experience
* Communications strategy experience
If this role sounds like a good fit, please send me your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Teegan Elliott