Account Director (Digital)
Our client is looking for a driven Account Director with strong digital expertise to help them lead and grow some exciting accounts, with a focus on digital and digital products.
This is a highly progressive Agency, who will offer relocation support and help you make an exciting move to the vibrant city, Bristol. It's a city brimming with culture, with a lifestyle that is now attracting professionals from London in record numbers!
As an Account Director, you will be confident leading and growing clients, both flying solo as well as partnering with the Digital Director, Client Experience Director and Strategy team.
*SALARY* £47,000 & Benefits, Hybrid working and relocation support if you are moving to Bristol
* You've gained experience within a marketing agency or similar, managing a variety of projects from UX research and digital content through to digital delivery.
* Impressive client handling skills - an effective communicator who is able to confidently inform the strategic direction of your clients addressing their needs and identifying and forecasting new opportunities.
* You will be self-motivated and proactive, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials.
* Constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about the agency, the client and the client sector. We are always learning - and you'll have an appetite for the latest developments in digital and be up to date with industry news.
* Passion for producing great digital work: A reputation for getting things right - first time. Commitment and respect for the processes that lead to great digital work.
* A strategic mindset: To engage UX specialists as well as strategists in an end-to-end capacity.
* Proven line management skills: Someone who can coach and mentor not only line reports but other members of the team with a positive attitude.
* Financial management guru: All over the figures - with a permanent eye on job profitability.
* Client satisfaction second to none: You know what your clients want before they do, and they will want to work with you before anyone else does.
* Blue chip experience: Knowledge of how large organisations are structured, and how stakeholders are influenced.
* Confident and self-motivated with maturity to relate to people at all levels.
* Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
* Ability to comfortably chair and run workshops/meetings.
Contact: Joe Faulkner