Account Director - Design Agency - South London
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Account Director - The Agency
My client is a mid- sized independent design agency who works on a range of projects for their long standing clients which can range from FMCG, Automotive, Corporate Companies, Start Ups & many more. They create anything from Packaging, Branding, Video Content, Interiors, Product Design and Print but everything they do is heavily design focused.
Account Director - The Role
As Account Director you will be an integrated part of the leadership team, reporting into the Client Services Director and working closely with them to support the further account management team on their development
You will be responsible overseeing multiple accounts and entertaining high level client relationships, ensuring they are fully serviced and handled with care. You'll be making Strategic decisions on project and time investments.
You will be commercially smart, always keeping a keen eye for future opportunities and growing accounts with easy.
Account Director - The Skill Set
* To be considered for this position you must be working within a creative/ branding/ design agency at a senior level
* You must be working on design projects and have an in-depth knowledge of the design process
* You will be a hands on manager, giving your account manager space to handle their accounts but always keeping on top of the process.
* You will have a strategic mind, using your experience to date to help with ideation and approach of clients.
* You'll be able to think of the bigger picture with clients and how to position accounts.
If you like the sound of this opportunities & agency, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to apply below or send your CV straight over to me at Dulcie@majorplayers.co.uk
Contact: Dulcie Kind-Griffith