Are you a Corporate Comms Account Director?
Major Players are looking for an experienced freelance Account Director with corporate comms experience to work with charity clients within a PR agency.
This role is flexible on start date but likely to be early to mid-February for 2 month initially. This a part time role working 2 days pw, the client is flexible on working pattern.
As a Corporate Comms Account Director you will be responsible for:
* Writing & placing thought leadership pieces
* Researching speaker opportunities
* Drafting speaking notes
* Helping run the corporate comms programme for charity clients
* Drafting of media angles
* An experienced corporate comms Account Director
* Some crisis experience is desirable but not essential
* Experience leading a team
* Charity sector experience is a bonus but not essential, must be passionate about working with a charities
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Emma Stephenson