Our client is one of the UK's leading PR and Communication agencies, who work with the world's best known brands. We are looking for an experienced PR Account Director with strong consumer experience to join our team.
You will be responsible for the profitability, success and growth of your clients and will have formal accountability for your designated client portfolio, in addition to developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity and results.
You will play a key role in shaping and developing the careers of junior team members and will need to be able to contribute to the wider running of the business, be seen as a key figure within the agency and create and deliver agency-benefitting initiatives.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Maintain good client relations across all accounts- be the person the client turns to on a daily basis.
* Add value to all clients, understanding their objectives both within our SOW and outside it.
* Be committed to delivering results for clients- ensure all activity delivers a strong ROI and be responsible for reporting this back to the client.
* Ability to oversee the delivery of client campaigns, knowing what activity and results your team need to deliver, ensuring the team are delivering against the campaign plan and the agreed KPI's.
* Manage and meet all deadlines, both internal and external.
* 5+ years working in leading PR agencies across big brand consumer accounts
* Excellent client management ability
* Commercially strong and entrepreneurial
This division is one of the busiest and most profitable in the business, so this is a great opportuniy to join a thriving team.
If this role sounds interesting to you and your experience aligns with the above requirements, please get in touch to discuss further.
Contact: Luke Russo