I'm currently working with a leading branding agency who are looking for a Account Director to join them for a 1 year MAT cover. This opportunity is to work on a busy retained retail account.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
As a Senior Account Director you will...
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting on the growth of the account
- Day to day management of the account as an extension of the client
- Leads account service and cross discipline agency team in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns and projects, flawlessly executed while meeting client needs.
- Ability to develop and deliver client presentations and new business plans
- Involvement in long-term Brand Development
As this is working on the retail team of the business, as a Senior Account Director you must have the following experience;
- Proven experience working in an agency with retail, consumer or FMCG brands
- Experience in executing BTL and ATL marketing branding campaigns across all integrated channels; OOH, social, print, digital etc
- Excellent client management skills
- Demonstrate leadership
- Successful leadership of clients
- Someone who is highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive to the requirements of the position and beyond