ROLE: 3D Designer
Fantastic opportunity to work at an experiential events agency driven by understanding human emotion and how consumers respond to brands.
They create online and offline authentic connected live experiences for consumer focused social and entertainment brands.
- Ideation and design - strong creative ideation skillset with ability to lead on creative concepts. Can think about a concept and a story to an event which in turn feeds into the design
- Presentation - confident and clear in presenting ideas with ability to guide clients through creative solutions and design ideas
- Communication - able to communicate effectively across the board from the team to production suppliers and clients to senior management
- Relationship building - able to cultivate positive relationships across the team, suppliers, and clients to ensure productive ways of working and positive working environments
- Efficient team and time management- able to ideate, brainstorm and collate creative responses at speed dealing with multiple briefs at any one time
Skills & Experience
- Excellent visualising and rendering skills using Cinema4D and/or SketchUp + Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Has the ability to provide quick mock ups as well as more complex renders
- Practical production knowledge is essential - for example being able to provide clear measurements/ dimensions for scenic costings, have good knowledge of the most suitable materials to use and can suggest suppliers to produce items when relevant
- Able to create floor plans with space planning in mind - for example consideration for access, storage, catering etc
- Able to source furniture, dressings etc and visualise things we can source in time and on budget
- Able to create a guest consumer journey - what do guests see, hear, do at every step of the way
- Self-motivated, consistently proactive and showing initiative; able to manage their own time well
- Able to work across multiple large and small-scale briefs with multiple teams
- A hyper creative mind to translate strategic objectives into user journeys and experiences
- Creative storytelling capabilities
Salary & Benefits
- £45k+ pa
- Company events
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.