Network Engineer - Network Fulfilment Engineer - Hybrid - 6 Months - £520/£550 (Inside IR35) - London - Immediate Starters
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK's most succesful broadcast providers. It will be a chance to work with some of the latest technology on the market.
Individuals must have commercial experience in working with React and React Frameworks.
* Candidate will be part of a dynamic team though must have the ability to proactively work on their own to manage and balance a continuous workload.
* To maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware, software and scripting methodologies.
* Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing).
* Perform troubleshoot on network integration processes and resolve configuration issues when they arise, demonstrating good organisation and problem-solving methodologies.
* An ability to simplify and explain technical information to others.
* Contribute to implement continuous improvements in all areas.
* Perform integration solutions and communicate with all relevant third party.
* Accept and respond to calls from the Team's hunt group in a professional and organised manner.
* Manage and integrate ad hoc projects at short notice to a high standard.
* Candidate must take ownership to manage ticket references from start to finish in an organised manner to include appropriate ongoing updates.
To be successful for this role:
* You should have a proven interest in Networking
* You must be a curious and a self-directed learner
* You must like and be adept at solving problems
* You must have a strong eye for detail
* You must have strong organisation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and a team player
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!