Be Awesome Night school
Do you want to skill-up this summer and focus on mastering creativity? Is it time to tackle imposter syndrome and get access to the career development you deserve?
This is your chance to become a student once again as Major Players will be opening the doors to The Be Awesome Night School to all our Major Collective freelancers. Brush up on important industry skills and take away key learnings and insights from our roster of talented top trainers! Tickets are available next month, so watch this space. Best of all, it’s totally free!
- A 12-session programme of personal development classes for the Major Players audience.
- 3-8 high quality trainers delivering classes of interest to advertising industry.
- 1 training session per month
- Hosted in Central London at Major Players’ brand new event space
- Trainers and content by Creative Equals
Module 1: Looking at myself
- Personal brand: Define who you are in the workplace and how to leave a good impression.
- Powerful presentation: Learn how to deliver a strong pitch with confidence and presence.
- Reflection and growth: Discover how to navigate and thrive in a complex and dynamic workplace culture.
Module 2: My career
- Creative storytelling: Learn how to tell a compelling narrative in a way that makes people want to stop, listen and convert.
- Busting briefs and bagging business: Discover how to decipher briefs, problem-solve, bring your best creative game forward and recieve a successful client sign off.
- Goals for 2021: Explore how to set a clear, realistic career direction, and a trajectory to get yourself there.
Module 3: Working in teams
- Negotiation: How to reach an agreement that work while building a constructive and healthy relationship.
- Creative collaboration: Learn how to collab effectively with different creative types; uniting around a common purpose and getting the most out of your shared creativity.
- Innovative ideation: Learn how to stretch your imagination and creativity to ideate effectively; building solid conceptual foundations for inclusive solutions.
Module 4: Surviving as a freelancer
- How to get what you want: Walk through your current challenges step by step and understand how to overcome and grow in your creativity.
- Building resilience: Learn how to be strong and flexible in the face of adversity and how to recover quickly in difficult situations.
- Playing big: Our sense of self-esteem and confidence can often hold us back, but it doesn’t need to. Learn how to work with your safety.