My client one of UK's leading Broadcast Production agencys to recruit a Senior Web Analyst on a 3 month freelance project d/r ranging form £300 - £500 depending on experience.
Develop an in-depth understanding of the client's business and objectives and proactively anticipate ways of meeting current and future needs.
Be the agency expert in all matters related to data, working on new business pitches as part of a planning team developing an increasingly robust approach to business in our sector of the communications market.
Specifically with regards to a key client we require:
- The development of a data strategy
- Development of a clear process roadmap for the team to action
- Establish clear guidance on the setting of KPIs against monthly targets (i.e. analyse results and interpret them into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.)
- Set up clear rules for managing the current CRM database and foster an understanding of the database in others in the account team
- Be able to deliver clear strategic opinion on how gaps in data and data sources may be best plugged
Minimum 10 years experience, ideally in either a client or agency CRM environment.
Strong track record in delivering innovative approaches to data, establishing stronger relationships with customers and clients
Strong interest in social media and social media analysis
Proven ability to adopt an entrepreneurial approach
The ideal candidate will have experienced working with media brands
The ideal candidate will have worked with Salesforce in the past
Experience of dealing with/presenting to clients at a senior management level
Experience of building positive and collaborative relationships with planners and working as part of a team
GET IN TOUCH!