Traffic / Resource manager
This leading global agency is looking for a Traffic/Resource Manager to manage and plan the workflow of the creative team, scoping and costing the creative element of new business opportunities.
The role will entail working with the consulting team to optimally resource projects with consulting staff and maintain operational processes and tools. The role is two fold working predominantly with the Creative lead developing a creative workflow process and managing all new project briefings. You will be responsible for managing creative project costings and timings as well as managing all external suppliers. The other side of the role will involve working closely with the Managing partner. This will involve running a resource management process for all new business, budgeting, planning and resource management.
The successful candidate will need to be very organised and process driven. This is a brand new role so will offer the opportunity for the right candidate to make the role their own to a certain extent. You will thrive in a busy environment and be in your element juggling lots of projects at different stages. You will need:
* Previous consultancy, design or advertising agency experience working as a traffic, resource or project manager with the ability to workflow multiple on going projects.
* Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task comfortably
* Numerate, methodical and conscientious to master project management approaches
* Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills, with emphasis on facilitation and negotiation skills
* Confident, professional and happy to speak up and make decisions when required
* Developing and sustaining long term relationships with key stakeholders in the business
* Able to communicate with impact using different communication styles
* Strong MS Office skills
* Fun and energetic with a can-do responsible attitude