Technology and Market Support Manager - Agency - London
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Technology and Market Support Manager - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
Technology and Market Support Manager - The Role
This role reports to the digital strategy director and the key responsibilities are as follows;
- Oversee day to day management of the data management platform (DMP) strategic roadmap across multiple markets
- Serve as the primary coordination lead for data driven capabilities globally, coordinating and supporting multiple markets to ensure market progress and success in DMP execution and usage
- Proactively support development and execution of best practice and educational materials as well as coordinating training of local/regional teams on approach and requirements as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact for technology questions around DMP and related tech and platforms
- Design and develop processes that drives adoption and scaled usage across internal team and client teams
- Collaborate with global and local clients and partners to obtain necessary inputs and feedback and provide on-going updates on progress vs. plan
- Identify any critical barriers to success and refine needs to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Support the execution of deep dive training on key steps and processes for implementation through training, templates and educational materials
- Support the ongoing evaluation of data and technology provider offerings as the business requires
- Be responsible for aggregating local DMP reporting and delivering monthly performance reporting to global clients. Includes developing insights and actions globally and locally to achieve desired results
- Ensure insights and applications derived from each project are infused into the ongoing operations both at client and within agency
- Keep abreast of evolving media and marketing tech landscape, including research and emerging trends to provide insight to both media teams and client as required
Technology and Market Support Manager - Key Skills
- You should be adept at building successful, productive relationships. You'll interact with clients, media and technology partners, and local teams around the world on a regular basis to understand needs and help define a data driven path to success.
- While this role has no direct reports, you are comfortable leading as an independent contributor. There will be heavy coordination and collaboration with cross-functional leads from multiple markets as they accelerate and expand their client's data driven efforts. This means you should have a demonstrated ability to juggle several mission critical projects effectively - keeping others adequately up to speed and ensuring deliverables meet expected timelines.
- A Bachelor's degree, with a concentration in engineering, advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications is preferred. You will have been working in the technology management area for 8+ years with progressive levels of responsibility.
- You should also possess a deep understanding of marketing process as well as the underlying ad tech that drives successful activation. Terms and acronyms like server-to-server integration, PMP, and deterministic data are common in your daily conversations.
- You will have well developed sense of digital measurement and know that success is sometimes predicated on starting with the end in mind.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.