Major Players are working with a recognisable in-house events agency, based in West London. They produce experiential, exhibitions and live events across multiple platforms.
They are now looking for Technical Production Event Manager to join their Events & Entertainment team. You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple events as part of the events programme from concept through to delivery. You'll lead the end to end Production process from concept design, budgets, costings and delivery including booking crew and breifing / managing suppliers. This role sits closely with the Event Project Managers, and has liaison with creative agencies, third party clients and internal departments at all levels of the business. There will be on site management on the day to support the senior team with large complex events.
Key skills you will have in this role are:
* 3 years+ Mid weight level Technical Production Management experience across multiple types of events and clients / agencies
* Broad knowledge & experience across all areas of Technical and Production including set & scenic, sound, lighting, rigging, video (broadcast & exhibition), data and networking, special effects
* Strong communication skills
* Able to use AutoCAD and industry support software (Training Available)
* Desirable - IPAF Qualifications (ideally Scissor Lift, Boom and Spider Platforms) and Portable Appliance Testing (Training can be given of this, but previous experience required)
* Ideally with a strong agency background working with large clients
Attributes desired for this role include:
* Be proactive, focused and resilient whilst maintaining an adaptive approach
* Have strong communication skills
* Cultivate close working relationships within team and colleagues to drive win-win execution
* Desire and ability to question and challenge the status quo and build compelling cases for change while still working effectively within a team
* Be committed, motivated and passionate about our people and our company
If you want to join a globally-growing organisation, who are constantly driving innovation, then please apply.