Major Players are working with an international brand experience agency who are looking for a Studio Manager to join their office in central London.
A hugely sucessful international brand experience agency with 13 offices worldwide and 600 staff globally, they specialise in combining live experiences and digital marketing to create memorable brand experiences and natural brand advocacy. The London office opened in 2008 and run fairly independently to the rest of the company so offer the best of both worlds: a mid-sized agency feel in London with the support and security of a wider global network.
Reporting into the Creative Director this is a vital role within the creative team and involves day to day management of multiple creative work streams including conceptual thinking for large scale events, roadshows, conferences, travel retail campaigns, as well as branding, design and artwork. As such the Studio Manager will need experience of working with creative and studio teams that include 3D designers, CAD architectural / interior detailers, CAD visualisers etc., as well as art directors, graphic designers, illustrators and artworkers. Managing and planning all work through the creative department you will be the central point of contact between account handling, planning and the creative team.
* Hold weekly status meetings and manage the daily schedule
* Ensure all briefs are correctly distributed within the studio based on each individuals strengths
* Resource freelance requirements as and when required and process paperwork accordingly
* Book all creative meetings including ideation sessions, briefing sessions, WIPs, presentations, pitch attendance, rehearsal/live event attendance
* Oversee jobs and ensure they are on track, on time and on budget
* Ensure time-sheets are completed on-time
* Review and approve creative and design briefs supplied by planning and client services to ensure they are fit for purpose
Our client is looking for a naturally enthusiastic, highly organised candidate who is excellent with people and keen to develop their skills in creative services. You will be a capable multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
* 3-5 years agency experience (resourcing experience is a must)
* Excellent organisational and people management skills
* Exceptional fire-fighting skills to cope with last minute requests and client deadlines changing
* Thorough understanding of the creative process
* Working well under pressure, can juggle multiple tasks and always meets deadlines
* An expert communicator who is full of energy, collaborative, dynamic and shows initiative when faced with a range of exciting challenges.
* Experienced at using the Microsoft Office package including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
If you have the relevant experience and want to join a growing agency with fantastic culture and team spirit, producing award winning work for some of the top companies in the world - please get in touch!