Major Players are working with a small but perfectly formed agency who are looking for a Studio Manager to join their team and manage the creative function within their studio.
This agency has a great reputation for producing innovative ideas-led creative work. They work across branding, advertising and experiential design delivering work that drives brand engagement for a range of big name clients.
* Scheduling work and organising the creative team on a daily basis
* Preparing budgets and managing project timings
* Assisting in planning project brieﬁngs and status meetings
* Tracking project budgets/finance
* Assisting with creative recruitment and managing freelance bookings
* Departmental monthly ﬁnancial reporting
* Creative process implementation and adherence
* Developing and managing staff
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Highly organised
* A solutions-orientated problem solver
* Analytical & data focussed
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, hard-working agency with a friendly, family feel who are producing some fantastic creative work.