Major Players are working with a global branding agency, located in Central London.
We are looking for a permanent Studio Manager to be responsible for managing the day to day running of the studio and planning the work-flow management of all creative work. The Studio Manager will work in partnership with the senior management team and HR to improve the quality and efficiency of the organisation.
- Management of all aspects of the creative studio including the set up and management of design processes, including tracking
-Build relationships with freelancers ensuring the recruitment of creatives
-Build relationships with key recruitment partners
-Project and team coordination with other studios or teams
-Participating in overall management forums and decisions for the studio
- 4 to 5 years+ in relationship management, resource management, and program coordination
- Effective project management skills and the ability to prioritise well and work to short deadlines
- Able to understand project functions, requirements and work flow
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Preferred agency background
- Client facing
If you're an experienced Traffic Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.