Social Strategist - Integrated Agency - Shoreditch
£42,000 - £55,000
Social Strategist - The Company
Major Players are working with one the most exciting and innovative agencies on the Shoreditch scene. Where language of digital is fluent and the social content is second nature, our client truly understands the modern media landscape and everything in between. Covering areas such as: shopper, traditional advertising, direct marketing, experiential and digital - this is an exciting time to join the agency who are really making waves at the minute.
Social Strategist - The Role
You're a creative whose ideas take inspiration from what actually works. You're a dreamer who dreams in digital and whose work is a reflection of the social media environment we live and breathe. Most of all, you're a cool head when it matters - handling strategy and planning for the social and digital space and working with the agency's clients to solve problems they can't.
Social Strategist - Responsibilities
- Be comfortable leading a team of social media managers
- Act as an integral figure in the conceptual and creative stage
- Taking a lead when to speak with clients regarding social and digital strategy
- Experience briefing content and editorial teams verbally as well as in writing
- Strong project management skills with an understanding of business objectives
- Use data insights and analytics to influence content
- Comfortable reporting into senior management
Social Strategist - Key skills/Competencies
- At least 5 years agency experience working within social and editorial space
- Highly knowledgeable across all media channels
- Able to plan content effectively months in advance and manage its creation
- Experience writing decks to present to clients
- Social needs to be something you live and breathe, not just work in
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ALEX PAPADOPOULOS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.