Social Media Manager - London
£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
Social Media Manager - The Company
My client are a boutique, innovative digital agency who specliase in social media and content. They make real-world experiences and capture them digitally and make sure that they're shared socially. They are an innovative, dynamic and forward-thinking agency that are an offshoot of a much larger agency. My client have the feel of an independent, entrepreneurial start-up like agency but with the buzz and support of huge agency behind them. They understand how to drive social engagement - both on and offline - and when you add imagination, creativity and technical nous into the mix, you get a feel for how they stand out from the rest!
Social Media Manager - The Role
You will be responsible for the social media content and strategies for two household name FMCG brands. The role is broad, from high-level social strategy to day-to-day channel management; you should be a full range social media manager, with a keen creative eye to plan, produce and report on best-in-class content.
You should also have expertise in various social media platforms and tools with a keen awareness of emerging trends and issues. You must have excellent attention to detail, high-level copywriting skills, extensive experience with content creation / production, and client management abilities. Prior agency experience and event coverage/knowledge is a plus.
- To effectively plan content for their brands
- To post content appropriately, and moderate where relevant
- To report on the effectiveness of their activity
- Plan and deliver effective social media management and moderation across brand owned or brand managed social spaces and the open web;
- Be a brand ambassador - maintaining the brand's integrity at all times;
- Plan and undertake activity to start and join conversations;
- Develop, manage and record relationships with individuals and networks providing daily updates on activity, interactions, successes, opportunities, issues and challenges;
- Devise and deploy content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and relevant individuals;
Social Media Manager - Key Skills
- You will be flexible as there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time;
- Extensive experience of social media management and moderation;
- Proven ability to develop and deploy distribution plans to share content with individuals and networks;
- Proven ability to express brand character across social platforms and networks;
- Knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of social technologies, platforms and monitoring/publishing tools;
- Ability to self-manage own workload;
- Commercially focused, with good understanding of commercial context for role.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.