Social Media & Influencer Manager - London
£35,000 - 40,000 + benefits
Social Media & Influencer Manager - The Company
My client is a global innovative travel and lifestyle brand. With over 50 years of heritage, they've been bringing groups of like-minded people together to enjoy amazing new experiences for a long time.
Social Media & Influencer Manager - The Role
- Be centrally involved in setting my client's global social media & influencer strategies in line with marketing objectives. Build out and manage influencer relationships and programs to create content, change perceptions, and extend the reach of our brand messaging
- Lead the execution of global social media initiatives, be they stand-alone social, or as part of wider activity
- Be a leadership figure for social for their amazing teams around the world, ensuring best practice sharing and demonstrable results, you'll be working with international teams and coordinating activity across 8 markets
- Be the global point-person on influencers - whether they're up and coming bloggers, established Instagrammers, top tier YouTubers or mainstream stars.
- Working alongside the Content Manager on development of editorial calendar, and managing how this translates into a social media calendar
- Manage the influencer black book of who they work with, always researching new additions to add to their wish list and keeping abreast of industry trends
- Be as analytical as you are creative - taking anecdotal and qualitative data to measure success, as well as develop recommendations for future optimization
- Keep ahead of new channels and tools to keep them innovative, and take advantage of new opportunities
- Be the go-to person for coordination of customer service through social channels
Social Media & Influencer Manager - Key Skills
- Have the ability to influence at all levels, coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Be able to switch seamlessly between the creative and the analytical, as well as be able to think strategically as well as tactically
- Be a natural networker with a can do attitude - you've got to be a doer and a go-getter
- Be able to write compelling copy for social channels
- Have 3-5 years' experience in a social media role in a digital savvy brand or agency
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.