Social Media Account Manager - Agency - London
£25000 - £28000 + benefits
Social Media Account Manager - The Company
My client is a media agency that is part of one of the biggest network agencies in the world. With digital at their their core, their heart sits with social - offering services across PPC, SEO, analytics, strategy and content to name but a few. With a fantastic range of clients across many industries, they're a force to be reckoned with.
Social Media Account Manager - The Role
This role will be reporting into the Account Director of the team with the right person being able to help lead a team across content, analytics and community management specialists across owned and earned solutions. From social listening to copywriting, owning the content calendars and helping on new business pitches - this role offers more scope than your usual social media position. Working with our teams within the network such as search, media and PR, this role will offer a whole host of integration opportunities. The account is one of the agencies biggest and most well known brands within the tech industry.
Social Media Account Manager - Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day requirements of social content, community and client campaigns
- Liaising with influencers, talent and bloggers
- Play a huge part in social media strategy and community engagement
- Set an example to the more junior team members by being a King or Queen of social
- Working with teams in the business such as affiliates, display, PPC, SEO and ATL to offer best social practice
Social Media Account Manager - Key Skills
- At least three years agency experience
- Managed events, campaigns and influencers
- Has experience working with and/or managing more junior team members
- Experience working with a monitoring tool such as Sysomos, Brandwatch, Radian 6 or Adobe Social
- Worked with analytics tools such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google+ Platform Insights
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.