SEO Manager - Media Owner - London
£55000 - £60000
SEO Manager - The Company
My client is a successful independent digital-first news organisation that are one of the leaders in their space that are linked to global networks within the US and European markets. With a worldwide audience of over 90 million a month and 20 million in the European region alone. They are global pioneers that are on the hunt for an SEO guru who lives and breathes SEO.
SEO Manager - The Role
You will be the go to person for everything SEO related - providing technical on-site analysis and being able to incorporate best practices whilst working alongside the design and content teams to improve site health and performance. Being autonomous, you will be able to develop, plan and manage both an organic and paid advertising strategy that will support everything from lead generation, content, product and the wider marketing teams. You will also have the chance to expand into the global network advising the company on international SEO.
SEO Manager - Responsibilities
- Review existing keyword strategy, with recommendations for improved traffic and lead generation
- To ensure maximum visibility across all search engines; relating to keyword usage, linking, navigation, regularity and placement of content
- Understand and implement landing page best practice for conversion
- Monitor competitor behaviour, keyword popularity, market trends and identifying new opportunities
- Providing training and sharing knowledge to less experienced members of the team to help plan campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to inform reporting spreadsheet
SEO Manager - Key Skills
- 3+ years' experience in the SEO industry
- An up to date understanding of search engine algorithms and search engine best practice
- Experience using web analytics tools
- Familiarity with ad serving systems and tracking technologies
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Excellent command of English
Only SEO experts need apply to this role that will appeal to the best of the best. If you're the SEO go-getter that my client is seeking, then apply now!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.