SEO Account Manager - Global Media Agency - London
Competitive salary and brilliant benefits
SEO Account Manager - The Agency
Our client is a global media agency network and are one of the pioneers of blended and adaptive marketing. They deliver integrated media solutions across all channels and platforms and have clients in FMCG, Auto, Finance, Technology, Fashion, Travel, Retail, B2B and many others. Situated in the heart of Central London and home to over 300 (part of a larger network of some 7,000) creative, techy and generally fun people this agency firmly places a strong, family culture at the heart of the company ethos. With the ability to work with some of the world's most recognisable brands and creatives you'll have the chance to put your stamp on something truly impactful (and get very well paid along the way!)
SEO Account Manager - The Role
My client have three SEO and Content Marketing teams headed up by 2 experienced Business Directors. You will be an Account Manager within one of these teams and will have 1 direct report. You will work with and support the SEO Account Director in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate them into best-in-class, bespoke SEO and content strategies that drive business value and help hit forecasted KPIs. Account Executives will be there to support you so you can focus on managing client relationships and delivering projects.
The role will largely be working on a large automotive clients as they redesign their digital assets to match the current and future trends and behaviours in search. The role will also be spread across clients in other verticals who are expected to grow this year as they adopt digital first content strategies. At times you will be required to work with large international brands which will give you a broader experience outside of the auto sector. The ideal candidate will be confident presenting to clients and dealing with client requests.
They are team of many different skillsets that believes in bringing talent, collaboration and enthusiasm to all the work we deliver. They help each other and regularly share knowledge between the team. They will actively support you to specialise and focus on your particular areas of interest so that you personally develop specialist skills and knowledge. Ultimately this is how they stay ahead of the market and bring quality and innovation to every piece of work they do.
SEO Account Manager - Key Responsibilities
· Client Servicing - Visible as the point of contact for all clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered
· Team Support - Manage and support a team of one SEO Executive as well as supporting the Account Director
· Team Development - Looking after the training and development of your team including setting objectives and monitoring performance
· Team Collaboration - Working closely with the other subteams to ensure consistency across the wider team and constantly pushing the boundaries
· Paid Activation - Work with the Paid Media teams to look at opportunities for promoting content through paid channels
· Comm's Integration - Work with the Media Planning teams to ensure the role of content is included in the planning process
· Influencer Engagement Support - Support digital PR and influencer engagement projects
· Benchmarking and Measurement - Ensure performance is benchmarked and measured against an agreed set of KPIs
· Awards & New Business - Exploring opportunities to grow business with existing clients, as well as involvement with new business pitching and submitting entries for awards
SEO Account Manager - Required Skills
· Building strong, enduring relationships with clients
· Strong commercial awareness
· Technical SEO skillset
· Strong analytical mind-set with experience in Google and Adobe Analytics
· Confident to lead client meetings at all levels
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Accurate financial forecasting and project invoicing
· Project management skills
· Web content management / CMS experience
· Scoping and documentation of client requirements
· Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
SEO Account Manager - Desirable Experience
· Previous agency experience
· Experience pitching for new business
· Relevant marketing experience
· Conversion Rate Optimisation
· General understanding of HTML and CSS
· Previous experience with influencers, digital PR and/or bloggers
If this is the SEO Account Manager position for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JENNIFER GRINGERI". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jennifer Gringeri | DD: + 44| 207 845 7219. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.