Senior Technical Campaign Manager - Agency - London
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Senior Technical Campaign Manager - The Company
My client are a London based marketing agency. They have a simple but ambitious mission; to create the most valued brands in the world. They already have an impressive list of clients, with some of the biggest household names in the UK, and are looking to grow this. They are one of the few agencies capable of creating impactful and fully integrated campaigns across both direct and digital.
Senior Technical Campaign Manager - The Role
Marketing Operations are responsible for managing the campaign activity, ensuring that the data flows, targeting matrices, campaign logic/hierarchy/contention rules, trigger management, channel management, tagging, dashboards and tools are utilised and implemented correctly to enable the campaign strategy. This is a very exciting role for an experienced campaign manager to develop a leading client's team further working closely with data planners, account leads and tech teams to implement best in class campaign management across multiple channels.
Within this role, you will be joining a dynamic, award winning team with a proven track record of career progression. You will also work on some of the UK's most loved brands!
You should be a hand's on person with the ability to orchestrate a busy campaign calender whilst optimising the campaign infrastructure to support innovative campaign activity across multiple channels. You should be technically minded, flexible, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and be able drive the agenda forward for the marketing operations team.
Senior Technical Campaign Manager - Key Skills
- You should be excited and passionate about the opportunity that the new landscape is providing, curious about how we can really start connecting the customer journey.
- Be confident and approachable who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.
- You will also be assertive and confident in your experience to enable campaign strategy.
- Experience of working in a fast paced campaigns team to deliver best in class campaign activity
- Working knowledge of IBM Engage is essential, data load process, virtual tables, building campaign flows and reporting
- Experience in working across many different platforms to deploy campaigns across different channels
- Experience in developing frameworks for scheduling and contention management in a multi-channel environment
- Ability to ensure the joined up data flow from implementation to reporting and attribution, tagging, tracking and control cells
- Ability to QA and test campaign activity and data between systems ensuring the integrity of complex campaign structures and tests
- Awareness of the landscape would be beneficially, understanding the roles and opportunities of DMP's and Programmatic digital capabilities on the contact strategy
- Experience of working with creative development is essential
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.