We're currently on the hunt for a really passionate and experienced Senior Staffing Manager to join one of the leading experiential agencies in London!
This agency, based in SW London are delivering an amazing array of experiential events to include activations, roadshows, festivals, PR stunts and brand experiences and as such, require a really experienced Staffing Manager to join their team.
The Role -
- Managing the staffing team and an Account Executive on a day to day basis, you will be responsible for ensuring a wide range of campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Sourcing, booking, briefing and allocating the highest quality brand ambassadors and promotional staff
- Running casting days, selecting quality and will be able to identify the right people for each project
- Day to day liaison with the clients, budgeting, scheduling, maintaining the profile database, facilitating training sessions, on-site delivery and reconciliation
- Database, finance and payroll management
The Candidate -
- We're looking for someone bright and personable who has a strong focus on delivering quality to clients!
- Candidates must have the confidence and gravitas to lead both line reports and staff
- You will have strong communication skills to liaise with, brief and negotiate with clients and suppliers
- Chosen candidates must be hard working with the willingness to go that extra mile
- The ability to hit the ground running, managing multiple projects at any one time while ensuring attention to detail
If your experience matches the above and you're keen to progress your career in staffing, please do get in touch!