I am working on an exciting opportunity for a Quantitative Senior Research Executive looking to develop their market research career with an established and respected agency within their Omnibus team on domestic and international projects, working across multiple sectors including retail, FMCG, financial, technology, charities, healthcare, current affairs, leisure & tourism, and transport.
About the role:
* To work in support of the company's strategic objectives, vision and values
* Attend pitch meetings and research debriefs;
* Deliver high quality client deliverables from engaging PowerPoint presentations with infographics through to helping manage and design interactive online dashboards;
* Keep project management tasks (such as fieldwork, invoicing etc.) up-to-date and completed
* Manage work delegated to Research Executives and interns, and provide constructive feedback to them
* Help to develop relationships and act as a first point of contact for clients.
What they are looking for:
On-the-job training is provided, alongside internal and external training courses, to enhance career progression, but it is required that upon starting, all Senior Research Executives have:
* The MRS Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research Practice or equivalent qualification/experience;
* At least two years of practical research experience in a commercial environment;
* Experience of writing research questionnaires and reports;
* A degree level qualification (or equivalent);
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
* Excellent attention to detail and time management;
* The ability to convey and present insights in an engaging and compelling way;
* An interest in research and its application to business challenges;
* The ability to use their initiative and a strong desire to learn new skills;
* A wide sphere of knowledge and interest in marketing, brands and consumer trends;
* Confidence in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
* A hands on understanding of quantitative statistical analysis techniques and analytics;
* Experience across a wide range of industry sectors