My client is a global creative agency located in Central London, looking for a Senior Project Manager with a background in digital and social/video content production.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the running of campaign activations across one or more key business accounts working closely with the Head of Production. The right candidate will confidently manage teams, you will have a level head, be confident to speak with tact and honesty to mediate and manage team members across all departments of the business. Above all, you will be a safe pair of hands when running projects and productions.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Be confident in running Digital campaigns (in particular HTML5 assets), OOH, as well as aspects of ATL work, in particular cinema and print ads. An understanding of tech, 'gadgets' and builds is required
* Has event management experience
* Solid end-to-end video production experience, including all production and legal documentation
* Experience of delivering social channel content and a good understanding of the key social channels and how they work from a commercial aspect
* Has good Agency background and is used to writing/managing timing plans, producing budgets and recces, booking resources, managing talent/influencers, and working with a wide selection of people from entry level to Senior Management
* Good with finances - a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run efficient projects
* Good at reporting up and delegating down
* Familiar with Agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and works well within these parameters
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.