My client is a large high street retailer who needs a strong Senior Press Officer to work in the busy London head office.
Working in a busy press office, the Senior Press Officer will work proactively and reactively to build and maintain on the strong reputation my client has. The role is a key role within the Group External Communications team, which incorporates the Group press office, providing support to the team on all press activities
You'll have a creative mind-set and will be able to write and edit compelling news stories, press releases and generate content, for both an internal and external audience.
You will work with the PR Managers to ensure that campaigns and activity are rigorously evaluated against appropriate key messages whilst supporting the External Communications team as required.
What you need;
* 5+ years working in a busy press office
* Experience in retail PR
* Strong media contacts across print and digital
* Results driven, resilient and dynamic
* Contribute to development of creative features, news stories and campaign ideas to promote the brand
* Positive attitude and team player
For more information please get in touch email@example.com