Senior Media Planner Buyer - Full Service Agency
£40,000 - £50,000 plus amazing benefits
Senior Media Planner Buyer - The Agency
My client is an international full-service advertising, marketing and communications agency for the entertainment, arts, culture and leisure industries. Clients are drawn from across both the subsidised and commercial sectors in the UK, North & South America, Europe and into Russia and the Far East. This agency is small to medium sized and is growing and earning industry wide recognition.
Senior Media Planner Buyer - The Role
The Senior Media Planner Buyer will be a senior member of the media team for this agency. The Senior Media Planner Buyer will be responsbile for planning across Broadcast, OOO, Digital and Print for a number of clients in the UK. The Senior Media Planner Buyer will report into the Manager Director and will be responsbile for management and mentoring of junior team members. The Senior Media Planner Buyer will liase closely with internal Creative and Communications teams.
Senior Media Planner Buyer - Key Responsibilities
* Running media only campaigns, planning and buying all their media requirements
* Ensuring agency media rates are as low as possible
* Working with partner agency on joint media negotiations
* Negotiation of media partnerships
* Planning and booking media for accounts whether directly or through team
* Overseeing supply of TV adverts booked by the media team
* Close liaison with the Creative/Design team to ensure smooth delivery of adverts/production of schedules
* Maintaining and improving media owner and client relationships
* Use media planning tools as appropriate
* Keep media schedules up to date
* Ensure, with the team, that clients receive copies of all media once it has appeared
* Place media billings on Adserve and ensure the team are up to date with their billings
* Produce with the team Post Campaign Analysis reports
* Ensure media billings hit/exceed targets as set out by the Board
If this is the Senior Media Planner Buyer position for you then do not hesitate and apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.