Major Players are working with a well-established, award-winning direct agency who are rapidly evolving and growing with numerous recent wins, who work across direct, digital, social and traditional. They're passionate about creativity, ideas and original thinking who are hungry and passionate with a start-up mentality and are looking for like-minded people to join them.
They are part of a fabulous network and have some serious creative, digital and production firepower at their disposal and are now looking for a Senior Integrated Project Manager to come on board and be the lynch pin between planning, strategy and creative, ensuring all production flows seamlessly.
CRM has always been at their heart but with new leadership, skills and approaches in the agency the major shift is digital and social - they create ideas that connect across all touch points so the Senior Integrated Project Manager must have solid understanding of the working processes across print but mainly digital.
You will be hands-on and experienced working and organising the creative and production requirements in an agency environment - internal and external, so an ability to multi-task is a given and a cool head under pressure a must.
The Senior Integrated Project Manager will:
* Traffic and schedule the creative and production requirements for the agency internally and externally
* Implement and manage working systems and processes from a blank sheet of paper right through to the finished creative product whether a piece of DM, digital, TV or experiential
* Be a natural communicator, always ensuring the relevant parties are kept up to date
* Have the gravitas, experience and approach that will foster confidence throughout the agency and partnership as well as the ability to govern processes
* Manage the creative process to ensure briefings, WIP's and presentations are adhered to. Sit in on all major creative and production meetings
* Art buying: source, negotiate and brief illustrators, photographers and other third party creative suppliers
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and collaborative senior PM or Producer with a solid creative services background to join one of the best agencies in town. If this sound like the role for you then please apply.