Major Players are working with arguably London's most talked about ATL agency to help find a multi-talented Senior Integrated Project Manager.
You're the go-to person in the agency with all the answers and plenty of knowhow when it comes to integrated campaigns. You've worked with global brands with large budgets and aren't afraid to get tough when the tough gets going.
You're comfortable when:
* Managing pre/post production and setting up shoots.
* Liaising with 3rd parties, clients and internal Account Management teams.
* Working on campaigns/projects work covering: Print, Digital, Online, Social, Content and TV
* Managing a team - conducting appraisals/reviews, mentoring junior members
* Reporting into senior agency officials
* Producing detailed scopes of work and integrated project budgets
* Working with budgets in excess of £450,000
Feeding into the Head of Project Management, you'll be responsible for reporting on the project's progress and ensuring it stays on time and on budget whilst at the same time displaying a wiliness to go the extra mile to deliver memorable creative work.
You're well connected and your time within previous agencies has built up a little black book of useful contacts in the agency world who you can call when you need a favour. Most importantly of all, you make it all work seamlessly, managing everyone's time and surpassing clients' expectations.
If this is the job for you, please get in touch.