Senior Executive - Agency - London
£25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Search Account Manager - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
Search Account Manager - The Role
The technology And activation team is at the center of the agency's digital capabilities. This team ensures the right technology is being used to deliver digital advertising to our client's audience. They then also ensures that this technology is applied in a way that allows measurement of that advertising to gauge the effectiveness.
- Create and traffic ad campaigns using a variety of ad-servers.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative
- Interact with account managers, and partners on various ops projects
- Being proactive in developing own knowledge on industry standards and new technology, ensuring that the client retains its leader position in the industry
- Actively participate in weekly meetings with the operations team
- Resolve and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Training & mentoring team members
- Translate technical information into layman terms as and when needed
- Support strategy development for Ad Ops workflow
- Act as a beacon of knowledge for the team
Search Account Manager - Key Skills
- Minimum 2+ years trafficking experience
- Familiarity of how websites and online ads work
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts, video, mobile, social
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven. Highly organised, detail oriented and very focused
- Answer questions around measurement and technology from the media planners
- Ensure that the relevant systems in place on our clients are working correctly and that the connections between them are functioning correctly
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about working in digital advertising
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse large data
- Organised and efficient
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.