Senior Digital Account Director - London
£64,000 - £68,000 + Benefits
12 month contract (Maternity cover)
Senior Digital Account Director - The Company
My client is a media communications agency located in Clerkenwell, the creative heart of London. They employ over 100 people and have UK media billings in excess of £250m. They put human insight at the core of their media strategies, and use these insights to tap into the moments that matter most to consumers. This approach fuels their successful partnerships with many UK and global companies.
Senior Digital Account Director - The Role
You will need to build strong relationships with their key day to day clients, their partners within the agency network who handle creative responsibilities, and online & offline media partners. You must be a solid Digital all-rounder with the ability to talk confidently about all aspects of Digital and become the lead for all digital led conversations. My client are looking for a strong and directional leader with solid experience in the industry. The role's purpose is to navigate the best digital solutions and opportunities for a key client's campaigns and securing out of scope income. They are consultative with the Strategy Director but able to set out a distinctive role for Digital and drive this.
- Manage the day to day of the account reporting to the Group Account Director
- Manage a team of five together with a Senior AD
- Develop close relationships with clients and agency partners within the creative and media teams
- Ensure curiosity, innovation and outsmarting are the key principles that guide the account
- Work with the Account Managers and Account Executives on coordinating local market activity
- Accountable for the management of the digital relationship with all clients
- Accountable for translating the overall comms strategy into a digital framework
- Lead the planning, delivery, optimisation and analysis of digital programs
- Development of creative digital ideas, digital media partnerships and digital innovations based on the communications strategy and role of digital
Senior Digital Account Director - Key Skills
- Display: guide the local teams and clients on best practice for display advertising across display and delivery of Direct Response and Brand campaigns
- Paid Search and SEO: working within the agency to deliver effective search
- Programmatic: ability to hold conversations with clients on programmatic and work with specialist teams
- Experience in successfully managing complex projects and multiple stakeholders
- International experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
If this is the Senior Digital Account Director role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Michael Heming" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.