Senior Data Strategist - Agency - London
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Senior Data Strategist - The Company
My client are a London based marketing agency. They have a simple but ambitious mission; to create the most valued brands in the world. They already have an impressive list of clients, with some of the biggest household names in the UK, and are looking to grow this alongside a management team who are very 'hands on' and pride themselves on being truly approachable and collaborative.They are one of the few agencies capable of creating impactful and fully integrated campaigns across both direct and digital.
Senior Data Strategist - The Role
This is to work on the agency's flagship client. They run this client's loyalty programme in the UK giving customers relevant reasons to engage with them through highly targeted communications. Their mission is to build on the already award winning work they have been delivering for this client and in 2017 to make a fundamental shift from targeted direct campaigns to flowing messaging across an owned, earned and paid channel set. In the past the majority of communications have been pushed out according to the client's calendar whereas they are now moving towards a meaningful growth in customer triggered communications sitting alongside the client's push agenda.
You will play a pivotal role in developing the customer strategy by knowing customers as individuals and the behaviours we seek. You'll be a part of wider strategy team who collectively uncover new insights to fuel our thinking across channels, content, commercial and creative strategy. The role will include;
- Search and social trend analysis - being able to work out the the main trends of the clients followers
- Telling stories and sell new knowledge and insights in an inspiring, easy to digest way
- Commercial forecasting, to tell us what we might expect at a macro and member level
- Targeting to support the customer strategy
- Analysis of ecommerce data, to discover new behavioural patterns
- Campaign and programme reporting; measuring the immediate and near term impacts over time to identify trends and their implications
- CRM programme design; specifying campaign rules
Senior Data Strategist - Key Skills
- Commercially aware with the ability to become immersed in clients' business, the marketplace and the consumer/customer.
- Proven ability to develop a full circle data strategy for clients including developing contact strategies, advanced targeting models, segmentation, testing and measurement strategies
- Experience in sourcing insight from a variety of different data sources, owned, open, social, search or scraped dataset
- Strong statistical knowledge and application of the analysis is beneficial
- Experience in providing a strategic sounding board for your clients and internal teams
- Being able to tell the difference between an API and FTP but with the ability translate all technical and data analysis for clients.
- Experience of managing data planners and analysts would be beneficial
As a bonus - they are incredibly social with drinks on a Friday, sports activities and parties.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MICHAEL HEMING" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Michael Heming | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.