Central London based, integrated & experiential agency is on a lookout for a solid Senior Account Manager to join their expanding team! This role requires a candidate to come from a top-tier integrated agency, who can be both client facing and delivery focused.
- Acting as the main point of contract for a variety of C-Level clients, covering the luxury automotive, tech and FMCG sectors
- Getting to know clients in-side out, understanding the core of a clients objectives and being able to quickly and efficiently come up with innovative solutions
- You will be able to confidently influence clients, acting as a key consultant for their brands and integrated campaigns.
- Working closely with internal creative and production teams
- Developing account strategy and identifying areas for growth
- Management & leadership of junior project teams and freelancers
- Managing the delivery of all projects, overseeing logistics, production and on-site delivery
- Sourcing, briefing and managing all external suppliers
- Budget management and ensuring ROI
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients, suppliers and internal team members
- Commercial brain
- Extensive experience delivering a range of integrated campaigns that cover experiential, social and digital
- In depth knowledge of integrated marketing and the ability to oversee all elements of an experiential campaign
- Incredible financial management accumen
- Drive and ambition to step up - this role will offer quick progression for the right candidate
If you match the above and have ideally worked within one of the top 10 experiential agencies, please get in touch!