This is a creative agency with a people-first approach. They've invested a lot of time in understanding people; enough to know that what they say they do and what they actually do can be two very different things. As a result of this research they have a good understanding of what relationships people actually want to have with brands, enabling them to connect with people in a relevant, meaningful and effective way.
* The Senior Account Director will have the ability to work in a truly collaborative fashion and have a passion for great work and be hungry to drive business growth.
* You'll be bold and determined to make a difference and bring fresh thinking to the agency.
* You will be responsible for driving new business growth from both new and existing clients and provide leadership and direction to a key account team, while working with key stakeholders across the business including planning, creative, production and the social media team.
* Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will directly manage to two Account Directors and lead a team of six account handlers.
* As a Senior Account Director you will lead and champion world class client service by growing their business and leading by example in order for the agency to maintain and build profitable client accounts and produce award-winning work.
* Business development & organic growth through maximizing opportunities from existing clients and winning new business
* Leadership and direction to the account team living & breathing world class client service and ensuring best practice is driven throughout
* Senior day to day contact for clients and building senior client relationships
* Senior voice within the all agency environment
* Managing team workload & career development
* Owning the commercials and meeting targets for client income and profit margin
* Build a strong and successful working relationship with the Social Head, Planning Director, Creative Director and Managing Partners
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in an agency client services role including FMCG client experience
* Proven track record of growing client business
* Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous accounts and work streams involving cross functional agency teams
* Good understanding of social and digital within the integrated environment
* Knowledge of client service principles, methods and techniques
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Management of £1M+ size projects
* Team management as well as line management experience
Type of person/ cultural fit
* Collaborative - ability to build positive relationships held within the team and with every department
* Always ready to go the extra mile and always up for a laugh