Search Strategy Associate Director - London
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Search Strategy Associate Director - The Company
My client are a thriving global media agency and part of one of the world's most successful communications groups. Their forward-thinking and creative work with their clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Campaign Golds, Cannes Gold Lions and a Drum Marketing Award. They are the only agency network to have picked up the highest recognition at all of the major awards festivals having been awarded Network of the Year awards at Cannes, Festival of Media, Eurobest, Dubai, Warc, Effies and most recently Campaign named them as Media Network of the Year.
They pride themselves as having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
Search Strategy Associate Director - The Role
You will be responsible for growing the revenue generated by your portfolio of clients, for providing accurate and timely revenue forecast to the business and for ensuring that the projects are billed to the client on time. You will be expected to scope out new technologies, partners and opportunities for clients and in time to build new revenue streams for the department. You will be reporting into the Biddable Director / Head of Biddable and will be responsible for your team's appraisals and overall performance.
- Lead and oversee the delivery across the portfolio of live strategy projects
- Ensure there are scope of work documents and service level agreements in place and they are adhered to
- Build strong relationships with planning team and clients
- Be the senior point of contact for strategy project queries from the planning / SEO teams
- Provide strong leadership and inspiration for the team and clients
- Manage and lead the team, be responsible for the output of the team, ensuring all deliverables meet the standard expected
- Be responsible for team appraisals
- Liaise with 3rd party tools providers to get the best value and training for the team
- Create strategy and detailed plans including budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
- Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
- Working on new business pitches when required.
- Be responsible for recruitment for your team
- Provide monthly spend forecast to the business
Search Strategy Associate Director - Key Skills
You should have a proven record of leading biddable accounts and strategy, has worked with a variety of different clients, can sell in ideas and drive innovation across multiple channels. My client are looking for someone with a great record in managing teams and keeping team members engaged and motivated. You should already at AD level, with a solid background in either Paid Search or Biddable, ready to step up to the next challenge.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Youtube)
Experience with Paid Search tools, such as Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, IgnitionOne
Experience with any paid social media tools, e.g. 4C, Brand Networks, Social.com
Experience with competitor analysis tools
Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals
Experience in driving innovation in Paid Social and Paid Search
Advanced knowledge of Adwords and Facebook platforms
Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
Need to be confident and have worked on large accounts in an agency environment
Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance from their accounts
Be strategic and commercially minded in planning their goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a brand search strategy
Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital - Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc
Experience with new business pitches and knowledge of how a business operates
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.