Data Strategy Specialist - Agency - London
Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
Data Strategy Specialist - The Company
My client is a completely unique integrated creative agency consisting of 50 people. Their services include design, fully integrated campaigns, content creation, strategic consultancy, social activation and digital builds. They work with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the UK. They are now part of a UK tech-giant giving them an upper hand on their competitors.
Data Strategy Specialist - The Role
The role will report into the Head of Planning and also involves working closely with the head of account management, the social media manager / community manager and the planning and account management departments
My client are looking for a Saleforce specialist - someone to bring a slightly different skill set to the agency and specifically to craft and build on a Saleforce platform that one of our clients is under-utilising.
You will focus on this key piece of retained agency business but in the longer term there's a chance for you to provide a consultative role across the wider agency and our complete client base
You must be comfortable with reorganising Salesforce information, importing disparate data sets, and organising their analysis - with a track record of doing similar projects for other clients.
It is important to take a considered view on the strategic use of data. Specifically, to understand our client's business, their objectives and their future plans, and to be able to assess the data needs.
You will be experienced in assessing client businesses and identifying gaps in data and will be able to suggest additional data requirements. Moreover, you will be adept at analysing existing business processes and forming actionable plans as a result.
Data Strategy Specialist - Key Skills
You need to be able to develop an in-depth understanding of the client's business and objectives and proactively anticipate ways of meeting current and future needs.
Specifically, the following is required;
* Expertise in Salesforce - both rudimentary and the ability to pull in data sources
* The ability to assist in the development of a data strategy
* Development of a clear process roadmap for the team to action
* Establish clear guidance on the setting of KPIs against monthly targets
* Set up clear rules for managing the current CRM database and foster an understanding of the database in others in the account team
- Be able to deliver clear strategic opinion on how gaps in data and data sources may be best plugged
* Minimum 10 years' experience, ideally in either a client or agency CRM environment.
* Qualified Salesforce user
* Strong track record in delivering innovative approaches to data, establishing stronger relationships with customers and clients
* Ideally, you will have experienced working with media brands
* Experience of dealing with/presenting to clients at a senior management level
- Experience of building positive and collaborative relationships with planners and working as part of a team
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KENNEDY REES" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kennedy Rees | DD: + 44| 207 845 7201. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.