This well known fashion house is looking to double the size of it's photographic studio this year so it is an exciting time to join.
They look for individuality, confidence and attitude when they recruit - people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach.
The Photo Studio team is made up of creative professionals; working together to ensure the entire ecommerce production process runs seamlessly. It's incredibly diverse and an exciting area to be a part of as they digitally enter into new markets and create consistently engaging imagery.
As a Retoucher you will be responsible for the post production of all imagery so you must have quality driven image manipulation skill underpinned by technical expertise of digital photography, lighting, composition and colour. They are looking for someone who can appreciate the essence captured by photography and styling, cementing this through retouch to produce imagery that represents the brand.
* Two years retouching experience
* Computer literate, intermediate knowledge of current Adobe Photoshop CS
* Experience using and creating Adobe PS actions
* Excellent attention to detail and understanding of colour management
* Commercial understanding and brand awareness
* Use of initiative to solve problems in a fast paced environment
* Proactive thinker with can do attitude.
* Clear and effective communication skills
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to maintain pace whilst being adaptable
* An enthusiastic team player, remaining calm under pressure
* A passion to work and develop within post production
* Previous experience working in a fashion studio preferred