Major Players are working with one of London's top digital innovation agencies specialising in cutting edge digital design and build. While the world wide web is their forte, they also deliver consumer led, market leading digital products across a range of clients from High St brands to international Blue Chip companies.
They are currently looking for a Resource Coordinator to join them on an initial 9 month fixed term contract, to start ASAP.
As Resource Coordinator you'll help manage teams into and out of projects and support the constant improvement of what they do, ensuring that the whole thing keeps rolling, smoothly and professionally.
You'll be working closely with the Studio, being the lynch pin between the various teams to ensure work flows through the studio smoothly and extremely efficiently. You'll also have the opportunity to have a major impact on improving and streamlining the workload process across the studio and helping devise new processes and systems.
* Resourcing people to projects
* Ensuring people know what they are working on and where they need to be
* Ensuring stakeholders have visibility of workload and availability
* Finding the best option for the resourcing of projects outside of the team if needed - via partners, agencies or direct contacts
* Planning holiday requests and sorting out other absences
* Gathering and distributing client and internal feedback on projects
* New starter inductions
Ideally you have experience in a similar role, or experience managing people and projects in an agency or design environment.You must know your way around Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel. Previous experience using the scheduling system Workfront would be helpful but is not essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Effective negotiation skills
* An outstanding time manager
* Be able to solve problems in imaginative ways
* Deal well with consistently busy days
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company, who really look after their employees and offer competitive salaries, an annual bonus scheme, profit share, 25 days' holiday, pension scheme and private medical cover.
If you think you have the relevant experience and would like to apply please get in touch.