One of the largest entertainment / broadcast brands are searching for a Publicist to join their team.
As part of a growing team, you will have hands on experience and work closely with content and the entertainment side of the business.. You will develop integrated comms strategies supporting the brands marketing initiatives.
You'll be a fantastic, well networked publicist who understand everything from content, digital, social PR to running events and launches for the brand. You'll be looking after key elements to the company and leading on some of the biggest initiatives they are implementing.
You'll manage great press opportunities, have a passion for entertainment and be a tenacious go getter.
If you have a passion for entertainment this is the role for you.
- 2+ years in-house / agency experience
- Experience in entertainment
- Fantastic network of contacts across journalists, influencers and broadcast.
- Creative, tenacious and outgoing.
- Experience in implementing large campaigns and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please get back to us with your details. The company are looking to pay over £25k for the right candidate.