Major Players are working with a top retail development and management company who are looking for a Marketing Services Executive to join their central London head office on a 12 month contract.
Europe's leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets. Their centres offer shoppers the most sought-after luxury, premium and lifestyle brands in a compelling and exciting shopping environment.
As Marketing Services Executive you will act as the first point of contact within the Marketing Services Team, ensuring that queries are dealt with effectively, taking the initiative to identify and handle any issues that arise on behalf of the team.
* Liaise with centres on group print procurement projects, collating all information and processing these requirements (store guide production, Christmas cards, corporate folders, brochures, invites etc.)
* Coordinate store guide requests, ensuring that each request is acknowledged and communicated to the external design agency and print suppliers.
* Act as a key contact for all external print and signage suppliers, assisting in problem solving when needed.
* Manage incoming briefs and liaise with designers to ensure effective process.
* Help manage the Christmas Decoration project for all centres, establishing needs and liaising between suppliers and centre teams.
* Manage the Purchase Ordering system, raising all relevant group POs and ensuring that suppliers/consultants are paid on time.
* Manage all of the departments' travel bookings (flights, trains and cars) and liaise with the Centre teams to arrange hotel and taxi bookings.
* Manage the diaries for key members of the team. Co-ordinate all meeting requests and arrange conference calls.
Suitable candidates will have some form of relevant marketing experience and demonstrate strong customer focus in all they do. This role calls for excellent project and time management skills, and experience working, liaising with and managing external agencies and suppliers (designers, printers, manufacturers etc). As such you will need exceptionally strong communication and teamwork skills and be able to demonstrate sound commercial judgement.
This is a great opportunity to take on a key role within a company who are leaders in their field. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits and plenty of opportunity to progress. If you think you have the relevant skills and experience please get in touch.