Major Players are working with a London based communications agency. We are looking for a permanent Project Manager to manage integrated projects and provide detailed reports to internal departments across a range of clients from retail, sport to banking.
The Project Manager will support senior client managers and directors on client accounts for coms projects. You will be responsible for briefing and working with a wider project team of designers, typesetters, proof-readers, web developers and print production specialists, ensuring print and online projects run smoothly, from initial creative brief through to proofing stages to mail out and go live.
- Managing projects from client brief through to production delivery
- Campaign brand development across integrated platforms - digital, video and print
- Delivering social content
- Planning work that addresses client's goals, objectives and priorities
- Programme implementation including external engagement
- 2/3 years + experience
- Work across integrated channels - brand, digital, print, and video
- Client facing
- Proposal writing and new business experience
- Strong financialls
- Natural problem solver
- Understands client budgets and billing
If you're an experienced Project Manager with an integrated background and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.