Major Players are working with a global production agency who are in the market for an ambitious project manager, responsible for project planning through to final delivery handling some of biggest brands in the world.
Due to a period of growth they looking for a project manager with at least 2-3 years industry experience to manage clients' projects from start to finish, from brief through to implementation, constantly prioritizing, delegating and staying on top of all aspects of their projects.
You will need to have the motivation and drive to progress and develop their career, be a team player, a confident communicator, have excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail. You will need to have project management, client facing and relationship experience, supplier management, negotiation and experience working with a creative team.
The Project Manager will:
*Experience in delivering integrated campaigns including print, digital, tv
*Review project plans to identify learning, creative and project resourcing requirements
*Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
*Effectively using project management software to create detailed project plans
* Previous experience making sure budgets and plans are accurate
* Generate reports to analyse time spent on key project tasks
* Liaise with agencies to align project plans - providing updates to clients and suppliers
* Ability to manage strict deadlines for multiple projects at one time
* Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
* Consistent professional and calm manner within a fast paced and demanding environment
* Have exceptional problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the agency. If this sounds like the Project Manager for you then please apply