Major Players are working with a specialist content agency who are currently looking for an experienced and organised Project Manager to join their production department and manage all the agency's creative resource.
Please note, we are ideally looking for candidates who are available for an immediate start, or who are on short notice periods (<1 month).
An award winning production company and content agency specialising in cross-platform storytelling. Their client roster is quite varied (FMCG, beauty, food and beverage, finance, tech and gaming etc.) so there's something for everyone, and they're a great team - very much a 'family feel'.
* Manage all agency creative resource
* Plan and schedule projects, including the scheduling and booking of creative and strategy time during pitches, development and production
* Anticipate creative workload and when extra resource will be needed, and maintain a portfolio of freelance creative resource
* Correlate time sheets with booked time to ensure projects are planned correctly and reflect budgeted time.
* Experience in a similar role within an agency is essential
* Must have an understanding of the creative, production and post processes
* Exceptionally organised and process driven
* Excellent multitasking skills, able to assess and prioritise jobs
* Strong budgeting and project management skills
* Detail oriented
* Proficient using OS X, Google Docs, Calendar, Drive and Gmail
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and respected agency creating work people know and talk about. If this sounds like what you're looking for please get in touch.