* To project manage print and production responsibilities, and make sure work is carried out to schedule.
* Ensure cost and process efficiencies are maximised, including quality control through all production practices.
* To progress assigned projects from initial briefing/concept stage through all stages of production to final delivery/despatch liaising with the production suppliers, creative agencies and internal clients as appropriate. This includes standard print briefs, managing mailings and devising distribution plans.
* To build and develop relationships with print and production suppliers and creative agencies; ensure our suppliers adhere to service level agreements, escalating issues to the Senior Production Controller as appropriate
* To offer advice and assistance to internal clients on print and production matters, including running in-house training sessions.
* To assist in managing, developing and motivating the Junior Production Controller to improve performance and be part of an effective team.
* To keep up to date with industry developments.
* To carry out ad hoc projects as assigned by the Production and Logistics Manager and the Senior Production Controller.
* To build and develop relationships across the organisation.
* To deputise for the Senior Production Controller at internal and external meetings, where necessary.