Major Players are working with a global entertainment media company who are looking for a Producer / Production Manager to join their team.
A global entertainment media company with a portfolio of high quality, groundbreaking factual and entertainment channels. They have 109 million subscriptions to their channels, which are available in 19 languages, in 90 countries, across the UK, Scandinavia, Benelux, Central & Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East. They are a progressive, friendly and fun place to work and employ passionate individuals who are motivated and excited by a challenge and driven to deliver results.
Working with the Content and Creative department you will be responsible for the development and execution of a range of creative content for integrated commercial campaigns, managing production for channel teams and overseeing projects for other departments.
* Manage integrated commercial campaigns across all media for designated brands
* Manage external creative agencies (where applicable) in the production of campaigns and branding projects
* Manage production for on-air creative channel teams: manage shoot productions, design and GFX requirements for promos, oversee rights and clearances.
* Attend briefings and advise on production executions; cost projects, communicate timelines, manage talent and suppliers, oversee end to end production, manage client approvals and ensure delivery is on time and on budget.
* Cost and manage campaign projects, manage team channel budgets, oversee financial processes, administration and reporting.
* Supervise junior members of the production team including developing their understanding of quality production and delivery.
* Ensure production processes are adhered to including artist agreements, contracts, music clearances, compliance approvals, production guidelines and Health and Safety.
* Experience managing integrated commercial campaigns and projects across a range of media formats, including TV, print, digital and outdoor.
* Knowledge of commercial TV clearances.
* Strong project and budget management experience and leadership skills.
* Experience managing stakeholders on projects and building positive working relationships.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisation skills.
* Experience of managing shoots, and knowledge of digital file formats.
* Experience managing off-line, online, audio, colour grade, and post-production.
* Experience supervising/managing others.
There's a competitive salary on offer as well as a complete benefits package. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work in a dynamic, fast paced and friendly working environment, please get in touch.