Our client is a leading experiential marketing and event agency based in south west London, bringing together a range of different media, they are at the forefront of creating immersive experiences for their clients, helping them realise the full potential of their brands.
This is a client facing role; working closely with the Creative Director, Creative Leads and Designers you will provide all practical information on the design, artwork and production process plus oversee projects from pre-production to the implementation on site of their large format event branding and exhibition projects.
You will have on-going responsibilities for budgets and timeline management, you will propose sites, agree materials and suppliers, ensuring at all times that the client is fully engaged in the process.
The Graphics Producer will have solid experience of working in branded environments and a full range of communication media technologies and techniques.
The Graphics Producer will have experience in:
* Project management - full planning of each project including timelines, resource planning, budget control and reconciliation
* Extensive experience of all print processes and graphics production
* Experience of specifying a wide range of print types and scales
* Manage the print and event graphics production process
* Knowledge and expertise in the areas of exhibition graphics
* Specifying collateral and liaising with all aspects of the production process
* Supplier sourcing, costing and management
* Taking multiple briefs from various stakeholders
* Trafficking artwork for amends and approval through various stakeholders
* Ensuring colour consistency across range of production materials
The successful candidate will be part of a collaborative team and agency which is growing and going from strength to strength.