My client is a global footwear brand with a truly iconic style which is instantly recognised globally. They are looking for a Press Officer to work in the London HQ.
Working alongside marketing department the successful Press Officer will be responsible for responding to enquiries from journalists, writing press releases, arranging for spokespeople to speak to the press, and monitoring media coverage.
The brand itself dominates a large part of the streetwear marketing with trainers being the prominent item in the brands repertoire. The brand also dips into clothing and wider lifestyle items.
What you need;
* 2+ years working in a busy press office environment, in-house or agency side.
* Passion for fashion, particularly street/urban wear
* Strong writing skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Very versed in the world of social media
* Good contacts within fashion and lifestyle press
For more information please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org