Press Officer needed for global retailer
Joining an extremely fast-paced and busy team, the brand provide commercial review and advice to customers. They understand what stories are important and who their audience is and which of the media they need to speak to.
They are consistency at the top of the news agenda and gain a lot of proactive traction with the stories they write. They like to work with PR people that have a great nose for a story and can keep calm in a crisis.
Reporting into the corporate PR Manager as part of a cross skilled corporate comms team, you'll promote the brand and work across a number of issues and areas from product testing to consumer rights.
You'll need to build strong relationships across different teams to dig up compelling stories that promote that brand and values. If you have an eye for powerful, targeted and varied media coverage this role will really fit your personality and experience.
On an average day, you will:
● Write engaging stories, press releases and statements
● Devise creative media handling plans
● Support the Corporate PR Manager in responding to any reputational issues
● Develop and maintain relationships with the media
● Brief and deploy spokespeople
● Monitor and evaluate media coverage
● Take part in our out-of-hours duty rota
We're looking for a brand PR superstar.
- 3 years experience
- Agency or in-house
- Corporate or consumer
- A genuine passion for the news agenda
- Strategic and an eye for detail
The client are looking to pay up to £35k for the right role.