My client are a reputable organisation within the Financial Services Industry.
Fundamental to the organisation is it's External Affairs Division which is the largest in the business which encompasses the press office, the group's website and group publications.
Key duties will include but not be limited too;
- Supporting the Media Relations team in answering calls from the Media, drafting press releases and helping devise media plans
- Lead on all trade and consumer media stories
- Responsible for collecting and flagging all media coverage and working with the team to the leadership board
- Lead on all social media activity for the group and all the group's social media channels
- Ensuring editorial standards are met and maintained in print and online.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Worked in a busy press office (ideally FS though not essential)
- Experience handling media and a track record of having landed proactive stories in the media
- Experience in dealing with journalists
- Social Media experience in a professional environment